Hi guys, in this tutorial I’ve come up with a solution to solve your problem that is being faced my so many Apple users. That is, how to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 in your devices like iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. There will be no loss of data on your version and it’s a safe method to perform this action. There are so many reasons why people want to downgrade their upgraded iOS version. As you know, iOS 8.1.3 is the newly upgraded version.
Before heading towards downgrading your Apple operating system, let me hash out few reasons for why you may be wanted to downgrade it. Some of the apps runs extremely well in the iOS 8.1.2 but those same applications are at least not been able to download in iOS 8.1.3. This is bringing so much frustration to the users and you can’t enjoy with them anymore on this OS. The performance side is not so fair and mainly remark is, it can’t e Jailbroken. This might also be one of the reasons from people.
Steps To Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 on iOS Devices
Downgrading, word itself tell that, you’re getting down to lower levels. So, when you’re doing that, you must be careful about your present data. Please make sure that you’re backing up your necessary data since you’ll lose data after downgrading.
- Also Read: Showbox App Download for Android
If you’re just upgraded to iOS 8.1.3 and don’t have any important data downloaded in it then, you can leave back up step in this situation. This process works on iPad, iPod touch as well as on iPhone platforms. So, here arrives the easy process for downgrading iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2.
- As I said probably, foremost collect the data as a back up and make a move.
- I think you’ll be knowing this, you are required to fetch the file called IPSW. It’ll be separate for various iOS devices.
- Know the exact name of your iOS device and if possible its Build ID also. Now go to the following link to get IPSW file. (Note: You’ve to download this file in your PC)
- In there, you can observe all device names, just chose the right one and proceed to download.
- The file size will be somewhat more. So, it takes few minutes to clear up downloading, wait until it finishes download.
- Later this, take your iOS 8.1.3 device and connect it with your PC that may be Windows or Mac.
- You must have iTunes installed in your PC. If not, install it and run iTunes in your laptop.
- In that, you’ll see Device summary, just go there.
- Afterwards, if you’re on a Windows PC, Press and Hold Shift Key and at the same time click on button called Restore.
- For a Mac laptop, Hold Alt or Option and tap on Restore option.
- If this is over, open the just downloaded file of IPSW on your laptop that has got from the above cited link.
- When you execute this file, it starts iOS 8.1.2 restoration on the iOS device.
- After taking sometime for downgrading, you can see your best loved iOS 8.1.2 in your iOS platform. Finished!!
That’s it, now you can use your favorite apps on iOS 8.1.2 just like you did before. I hope this tutorial helped you to downgrade your iOS 8.1.3 to the iOS 8.1.2. Don’t forget to share our tutorials with your friends on social networks. If you have any queries in this post, please let me know, I’ll try to resolve them.