Hi Guys, are you searching to know how to recover permanently deleted files in your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8/7 laptop or PC?. Don’t worry guys in this post I’ll show you how to get back permanently deleted data on Windows PC. You can freely and easily restore deleted files that may be any type of file like videos, images, audio, PPT (Presentation files), .doc, PDF and ODT. Go through below simple and easy steps to recover deleted data on your Windows laptop.
You may have lost data from External hard disk, Pen drive, Memory card and on Smartphones or Android mobiles. But you can recover data from Hard Drive and from any device. It may be anything, just connect that drive to your Windows laptop/PC and head over to this gentle phenomena (Explained With Images) to restore the deleted data.
Before proceeding further you need to know what architecture you’re using for your Windows system, is it 32 bit or 64 bit?. In case if you don’t know how to check what is the architecture of your Windows PC go to Control Panel >> System there you can checkout configuration of Windows PC.
It doesn’t matter whether you are using 32 or 64 bit OS, you can recover data on any kind of operating system. But I personally suggest and advice you to use 64 bit software to give better performance of recover shift deleted files in your windows PC.
After deleting any important file, don’t copy or paste any file in that folder directory or anywhere else. Just chase down this below procedure.
There are so many ways to get back permanently shift deleted files free in your PC but, among all tools only few are working effectively to restore data. In this explicit guide I’m giving the best and well-adjusted method to solve your query.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1/7
The best free data recovery software for permanently deleted files in Windows is Recuva, using this great program you can recover all formats of files as I mentioned at the start of this tutorial.
Step 1 – Major & Simple: Download And Install Recuva
This Recuva software is available for free of cost, you don’t have to fritter away any of your bucks. The premier benefit of this is, it has less file size. You can fetch it into your PC by clicking on below link.
Before going to do remaining stuff, firstly install the downloaded Recuva program to recover deleted data in Windows laptop or PC. Follow the below mentioned simple and easy steps to install Recuva on Windows 8.1 or Windows 7/8 PC.
Keep your PC Secure – Download Best AntiVirus for Windows 8.1/8
- Afterwards downloading Recuva tool, just double click on it and hold off few seconds then you can see image as below. Click on next to move forward
- Later you’ll get a window as same as below after clicking on next of above step, give the tick marks as shown below and click on install button and control your anxiety for few seconds to install Recuva on Windows
- This kinda window tells you that you’ve successfully installed Recuva. Now see how to utilize this tool to recover permanently deleted data.
Now here comes the main theme and step of this whole process that is recovering files in Windows using Recuva software.
Recuva File Recovery – Restore Permanently Deleted Data In Windows Or Hard Disk, SD Card, Pen Drive
Must Have (Download) – Best free data recovery software for Windows
- After installation of Recuva software you will see quick launch file of Recuva on your desktop. Run and start that icon
- Later on above step you will see options to choose what kind of file you have lost and want to recover, you can select specific one or go for All files
- Next step is very precious one so be careful to choose right one to restore shift deleted file in Windows laptop or PC. You will be asked to choose the drive where you have deleted the file.
- If you want to recover files from memory card, pen drive or any other devices such as external hard disk, connect those devices to your windows and choose below right option and move further. If you don’t know exactly where you deleted the data, simply mark on I’m not sure.
After performing the step above, you’ll be asked to start the scanning phenomena. Be sure in this one, after this your scan will complete.
- Now your Recuva software ready to recover permanently deleted data in Windows laptop. In that window, don’t mark on Enable Deep Scan. In case if you make a mark, it’ll take much time to scan all your deleted files so in order to finish task shortly, click on start.
- We are at the final step of the process, later the previous step it’ll scan the whole drive which you’ve selected and in this next window you’ll notify color dots in front of file names.
- Mainly you can observe red, yellow and green colors. These colors represents the possibility of the data recovery and it’ll be as follows according to them, Green >> Excellent Recovery, Yellow >> Very poor recovery and Red >> Can’t recover.
- Green refers absolute file recovery, for that you need to make a tick mark in front of file name which is having that colour and click on recover.
- Then you will see pop up window in that you have to choose the specific location for storing recovered file.
Guys by using above mentioned simple and illustrious steps you can free recover deleted files in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1/7 laptop/PC. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and compeers on social websites like Google+ or Facebook.
If you’ve know any other software for doing this process or faced any error while installing Recuva or restoring permanently deleted data, feel free to comment or contact us.