Nowadays, being secure and the need for AntiVirus became the most crucial thing for every person who uses Laptop or the internet. I think there are three possibilities why people want AntiVirus in their Windows. The first one is to have AntiVirus just for their safety, like to scan their drives frequently. A second chance is for those who use laptops for their technical work, and last but not the least possibility is to secure their precious data from the attacks.
- Best Free android messenger apps are waiting for you to use on your laptop for Windows OS – WhatsApp Download On Windows PC or Windows 8.1/8 and download WeChat for Laptop or PC.
Yes, sometimes we get attacks from bad people. These attacks are not to take your life but for your important data. They release viruses to get your valuable info with files and the internet. So when you download and install something which not secure, it can harm you. So, to make you and your PC secure, in this exclusive tutorial, I’m going to explain to you what is the best free antivirus for Windows 8.1 or Windows 8/7 laptop to get rid of malware, viruses, spyware, rootkits, and Trojans. Let’s move to know the updated info about the best Antivirus.
Best Free Antivirus For Windows 8.1 & Windows 8 Laptop
A bulk number of Official AntiVirus companies in the market are releasing softwares for protecting our Windows laptops. Among those, selecting the best one which suits your needs will be a tricky part. Here I’m going to open the golden box to reveal that trick to learn about every Anti Virus software. All these Antivirus tools work for Windows 64 bit laptops without any doubt. Let us dig in…
- Must have to secure your files: Best Data Recovery Software For Windows
Caution – Be Careful: These days, pen drives are becoming the best channels for spreading viruses into laptops. So, be cautious while you insert any drives into your PC.
1) Microsoft Security Essentials
There are some requirements to install Microsoft Essentials like, Operating System must be a genuine version, no matter whether it is Windows 8.1 or Windows 8. One more thing, you need to have 1GB RAM and an internet connection to download and install it properly.
- Behind the screen, it’ll be working with real-time protection to defend your PC or laptop properly.
- This is the best antivirus for students, home-based laptops or PC, and small business-based usages.
- It works perfectly to protect your windows laptop/PC from viruses, spyware, and Trojans.
- It needs to be up to date to get better results after scanning.
- Internet connection is a must for users who use this AntiVirus software for daily updating.
Know The Types Of Harmful Viruses: You’ve to be timid about Trojans and Rootkits. These are dangerous and going viral. Some other viruses can be deleted using an AntiVirus.
Download here >> Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 8.1 and 8
2) Avast Antivirus
People who use Avast antivirus say it’s the best in the virus protection business. They say it is a trusted AntiVirus and has experience of more than 25 years in this industry. Nearly 22crore users are currently using it under the sky. You can free download Avast AntiVirus for Windows 8.1/8.
- Get back your shift deleted files – Know: How to Recover deleted files on Windows laptop.
- It scans every disk you insert into your PC or Laptop and reduces the risk of entering any Spyware.
- You can use it for Android and/or tablets also. By using it, you can get the location of it if you lose it anywhere.
- Users in the Google play store have given 4.5 ratings out of 5.
- The most attractive thing I really like about this antivirus software is, we can access our laptop from anywhere by the “Access Anywhere” feature. You can acquire this by Avast Top Notch type antivirus. Just try one free trial for 30 days.
- SafeZone makes us strong and hard for banking and transactions from our personal laptop/PC.
Download Avast Here >> Avast Antivirus for Windows 8.1 or Windows 8
3) Kaspersky Security
Kaspersky got good reviews from all the people who are using it. I really liked it personally, and it’s fine if you install the 2013 version and update it for 2014-15. Around 30crores users in the world are using products of this company.
- Got best results for malware blocking, permeate good from scams, better firewall block results.
- Fraud Prevention is for Online and Mobile banking.
- Results of anti-phishing sound with more volume. Good work from Kasper sky.
- Like other antivirus software, it has its own pluses and negatives. But users and experts gave position at the moon for this.
Download from the official site – Kaspersky for Windows 8.1 or 8.
4) McAfee Antivirus
Every Network security expert recommends this software to use it as antivirus software in your PC/Laptop. This company concentrates on scanning time and battery life—that’ why it needs more RAM and Processor than other company brands. I really appreciate their work on H@cker prevention control. Really recommended for our users.
- It works pretty well in the background.
- It can kill every virus, malware if it is up to date.
- Daily update McAfee software for controlling all kinds of bad bots coming into your PC.
- ENHANCED Digital Data Shredder will look after your privacy.
- PC Tune-up will help you to increase your PC or Laptop performance.
Download here – McAfee for Windows 8.1 and Win 8
5) Norton Anti Virus Software
Norton has three types of antivirus systems in the industry. Those are Norton Antivirus 2014, Norton internet security, and Norton 360. This software has its own ups and downs.
- Best blocking of malware URLs.
- It has got good reviews about cleaning PCs and Laptops from malware.
- You can scan your system through the internet. An exciting feature from Norton.
- Its Network security blocks some sites if they don’t fulfill their requirements of them. This causes some people to get angry.
- Many other sites gave a good score for this product.
Download it from the official Norton site – Nortons Antivirus for Windows 8.1 and Win 8
Comparisons of Best Features Between Antivirus softwares
- Norton Antivirus going quick with its effective technique of Malware URL blocking and anti-phishing.
- McAfee scores the best marks in running speed and updates.
- Microsoft essentials look good than the rest for the people who are not interested in paying for antivirus. Just internet is enough to update it.
- Avast killing it with user interface, quick and automatic scan when any drive inserted.
- Fraud Prevention from Kaspersky makes it even better.
Do You Know the >> Best Ways To Make Money Online For Free From Home?
This is it, guys. I hope now you have got advanced knowledge about antivirus brands in the market. Feel free to ask us about this topic. We are happy to help interested people like you. Choose the best antivirus which suits your requirements and views. We have given you every piece of information regarding the best antivirus for Windows laptop 64 bit or 32. Enter your precious and valuable suggestions to make the content better. Thank you!
Comments on this entry are closed.
why should i use another antivirus if i already have microsoft essentials in my laptop?
That is a good question from you. Microsoft essentials is a part of Microsoft products but it is not an individual product from different industry. So, it might not detect each and every spyware or virus in your laptop. If you go for Avast/McAfee something else with MSE, they only concentrate on protection as they contribute their work only for that.
I hope it helps. Thank you!
So, I’m confused: Which Antivirus is the best, is free and detects the most trojans etc.
Looking at all this is hard to decide as the visuals are limited…
Macafee is one of the best in the business.
i am using AVG its working good,i want to know there is any other antivirus available which can update easily and small size file,i have internet available everyday but not fast,so i want to install that anti virus ,which takes small time to update everyday ,help me,thanks
Hi Jeet, you may better go with the Microsoft Security Essentials. Hope that works for you, thanks.
I have activated successful,the process is so simple,just search for it from bing ^^^windows 8.1 key sale on bing^^^ you’ll get it,go for it!
sir i am new user the laptop .so i confused what anti virus suitable for my laptop hp 8.1
Hi, do you want go for a paid antivirus service or you need a free tool?
If you can pay money, McAfee is a good option. In free service, MS Essentials and and Avast are best, cheers!