Hey guys, are you exploring downloading WhatsApp for PC?. Then stop your hunt here. Here is a great tutorial for that. In this exclusive post, I will tell you how to do WhatsApp download for Windows 10 laptops or Windows 8.1/7 PC. This phenomenon is very gentle and easy if you go through every step very cautiously. If you have any one of the iOS devices, you can also download WhatsApp on iPad/iPhone devices.
WhatsApp has got mind-blowing features, and users are going crazy all over the world. Most of the users use this android app on Smartphones for chatting purposes in WhatsApp for PC. Not surprisingly, those who chat on smartphones want to enjoy it a lot by chatting on the PC. To do that, here is a simple tutorial for you. Follow these easy steps to download WhatsApp for laptop/PC.
Download WhatsApp For PC or Laptop
There are few methods to install WhatsApp, but some are concealed a little bit difficult. Of course, in every method, there will be a difficult part. Here I am providing you with the best and well-situated way to install WhatsApp for Laptop.
In one place, you have to be careful in this process. I will remind you at that instant. You may see so many steps in this phenomenon, but you’ll find every step so easy. This method will definitely work for you guys. Let’s dig in…
- Do You Have Android? Then: Free Download WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy or Android Phones.
Download And Install BlueStacks For Windows 10/8.1, 7 PC Laptop
To do WhatsApp download for a laptop, foremost, you must have the software called BlueStacks. It enables your PC to install WhatsApp. It is software that is available for free and has a tiny file size. So, download BlueStacks here with the link given below.
After you download this BlueStacks software from the official webpage, install it by giving a double click on the downloaded file, like installing other software on your PC.
Make sure that you have an internet connection while you install BlueStacks for your PC. If you face any errors while installing, see >> how to solve graphic card errors of BlueStacks. If your installation of BlueStacks is over, then open the BlueStacks and do exactly what I say.
- Open BlueStacks
- At the right bottom corner, you will see the “Time.” Click on time.
- You will see time again. Click on that one.
- Now click on the option “Settings.”
There you can see Change Language, Cloud Connect, Change Keyboard Settings, and some other things. These are useful to change any settings. Just remember this. It will be helpful at some other time.
WhatsApp For Windows 10 Laptop PC Or Windows 8.1/7
To download and install WhatsApp for a laptop, there are few simple steps you have to follow. In the first step, you will see the image like this—no need to confuse. Just see the images cited below and do like that.
- Open BlueStacks and search for WhatsApp.
- Type ‘WhatsApp’ and then click on “Search Play for WhatsApp.”
- Install WhatsApp by clicking on the icon.
- Next, Accept the app permissions.
Then you will see the WhatsApp download window; it’ll be approximately 13MB. After finishing the WhatsApp download, you don’t do anything. Not even open WhatsApp. Come back to the home by clicking on the home kind of button.
As I said, I’ll remind you to be careful when the tricky part comes, now here it is. Be careful, guys, and you are just a few clicks away from working with WhatsApp on Windows 10 laptop.
To use these free messengers, you have to synchronize your android mobile and laptop. This is just 4 steps process. See this to synchronize your PC/laptop and Smartphone.
- Download BlueStacks Cloud Connect for your Android mobile. If you already have it, then no need to download it. Otherwise, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- If you open BlueStacks Cloud Connect (Android mobile app), it will ask you to pin. You can get this pin from “Cloud Connect,” which will be in BlueStacks (PC App).
Here is the procedure to get the PIN. Now open BlueStacks and go to “Cloud Connect,” which will be in the “Settings.”
- Here you have to enter your email id and mobile number. After that, you will get a pin to your email.
- This is the what the pin you have to enter in your Smartphone BlueStacks Cloud Connect. Enter this pin there.
- After entering the pin, click on the option “sync” in your BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Now your PC and Smartphones are synchronized, you can use WhatsApp on your PC. All the things are over. Let’s see how to open and use WhatsApp on the laptop.
Use WhatsApp On Windows PC or Laptop
- Open BlueStacks and click on the WhatsApp icon. You can do this as shown below.
- After you agree to the terms and conditions, you will be asked for the mobile number. Enter your phone number and continue the details filling process.
It will take approximately 5 minutes to send the PIN to your mobile. If you get message sending failed, then go for the voice call. If you click on “voice call,” you will get a call from Whatsapp customer care and tell you the 6 digit pin to continue to the next step.
Afterward, enter 6 digit pin in your installation process, you will come to your profile info. Provide your name and optional profile picture. That’s it, tell your friends to come on to WhatsApp after you complete your profile info.
- You Can Play: Benji Bananas For PC or laptop
Impressive Features Of WhatsApp
- It is available on Android, Blackberry, Windows, and iPhones.
- Free voice calls in WhatsApp will be introduced soon
- You can send any file like DOC, APK, ZIP, or PDF to your friends with the Cloud Send feature
- Conversation Backup
- WhatsApp has got 600 million users all over the world
- You can hide the indication option of last seen time
That’s it, guys, now invite your friends to join you. This messenger program controller is perfect as it has really supersonic speed of delivery of messages and images. You are now done with WhatsApp download for Windows 10 laptop or Windows 7/8.1 laptop/PC. These are only some features, but it has so many. You can use this in Windows 10 Phone or Windows 8.1 Phone.
I hope you did this without any errors. If you get any problems, please let us know. We will help you. If you like this, don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest. Enjoy your chat. Thank You!