Hi guys, are you looking to download MX Player in your PC? Then come with me, in this post I’ll tell you the simple way to download MX Player for PC or laptop on any OS like Windows 8.1 and Windows 8/7. Just stick with this tutorial and do the steps which I’m going to mention here to get MX player for laptop/PC.
MX Player is an wonderful application developed for enjoying the movies and ultimately to get fun. Multi-core decoding is supported in this player and it gives better performance. Touch to zoom out and zoom in the video and this is so user-friendly app to use in you android mobile as well as in PC. So, let’s see how I’m going to install MX player on PC/laptop.
Download MX Player For PC/Laptop In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or 7
Read this carefully guys, actually there is no program or software to run this player in PC but, an Emulator has been developed for using Android apps in your laptop. There are many Android Emulators available for us but, I’m using and suggesting you to use BlueStacks as an best alternative of Android emulator.
- Most Emerging App of the year: Download WhatsApp for laptop/PC
BlueStacks is an programmer software that comes for free. Using this you can operate MX player quite simply and effectively, now to get this software check out the link which is cited below.
Completed the download of BlueStacks? Then install it. Usually you won’t get any problem in installing this freeware but in case if any trouble you can have a look at – install Bluestacks with free of errors. Later this part, now the main interesting part coming up next i.e., how to utilize this BlueStacks to install MX player?
MX Player For Windows 8.1, Windows 8/7 Laptop/PC
Later the completion of installation, you can notice one icon of BlueStacks on the desktop, please open that. Now here comes the important points, don’t loose your attention just follow them, you’ll finish it within 3 minutes.
- Stop here, don’t miss out to play – Temple Run for laptop
- Talk With your cat in laptop – Download Talking Tom for laptop or PC
These are the tips you need to follow to install MX player in Windows laptop.
- Open software BlueStacks and look out for search option.
- In that, type ‘mx player’ and now don’t hit enter instead click on Search play for mx player.
- Now you’ll see all verions of MX player, tap on the app which is at first position.
- It starts installing, hold back for few minutes.
- Finished with the install? Now to open MXplayer, go to BlueStacks >> All Apps, there you’ll see MX Player.
You are successfully installed with this Mx Player app. Not only this media player but also if you’re wishing to play some challenging games then you must check a few amazing games here, Plants Vs Zombies for laptop, the battle game Clash of Clans for PC and the arcade game Subway Surfers for laptop.
- It’s free of cost, don’t miss the chance >> Best Ways To Make Money Online For Free from home
I believe you’re done with this process to get MX Player for PC on your Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or 7 laptop. Microsoft Windows 10 is coming up so, hopefully you can play with it in Windows 10 also. As I said already, please shootout your comments if you face any errors and share this post.